Enjoy a North Woods experience for you and your dog with our large shaped cookies. For the store, our cookies are delivered in hand made pine display crates. Each cookie is baked by hand in small batches and made of 100% human grade ingredients, sourced in the USA.
- Our large, shaped cookies are displayed in hand made, pine crates.
- We will be at the Smoky Mountain Gift Show in Sevierville TN, in the Made in the USA section. Please come and see our new products!
- These lovely sheep are in the barn to get hair cuts. We turn their wool, along with a belled ball and premium cat nip into the best cat toy - a Nip n' Toy!
- There is nothing like a Nip n' Toy on the market. The kitties love it! Real wool, a belled ball and cat nip. Sounds like a party!
- Always know where your dog is with the K9 Collar Bell. Easy on and off without removing collar!
- Our large, all natural treats are baked by hand in small batches. All the ingredients are human grade and are 100% sourced in the USA.
- Small and hypoallergenic, Nibbles are a mix of Peanut Butter Bones and Cheddar Rounds. Perfect for smaller dogs, or for whenever a Nibble is needed!
- Tiny Treats for the tiny dog, the dog who prefers a soft treat, needs a tiny calorie treat or a training treat!
- Our new Pet Odor Reducing Candles, not only do they smell clean and woodsy, they work!
News for our Store Owners!
We are very happy you are here. We provide fun North Woods Shaped, all natural, human grade ingredient dog treats that are baked by hand in small batches. 100% of the ingredients are sourced in North America.
We also bake hypoallergenic small dog treats, called Nibbles.
For horses we offer Nickers and Private label horse treats, flavored with real Maple Syrup.
For the kitties we offer a unique product, Nip n' Toy. It is real sheep's wool felted around a bell nestled in premium cat nip. The cats just love it!
We offer some great retail product groupings, including monthly gift clubs that are really affordable.
Look around, read about us, see what we offer, enjoy the pictures, and join us in celebrating our great animals in a North Woods way!